Tuesday, August 30, 2016

First Day Of School Photos


I like this picture because it captures how bright the plant really is. The picture captures the spikes of the plant and really shows up close how the flower actually looks. I also like this picture because all of the plants surrounding the clear one are fuzzy and the center flower is bright and clear. I picked this one because of how bright the picture is and the color is my favorite! :)








I like this picture that I took because the photo captures a good amount of shade and light. This picture also captures all of the little veins in each petal and the texture of each part of the flower. The reason I chose this picture was because there is a good amount of green that pops through the background of the flower in the picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment