Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Gorilla In The Congo

1. This picture caught my eye and looked interesting because I liked how the picture is very brightly colored. I also like this picture because the gorilla is so large and a group of men are working together to carry the gorilla. I love how you can see the gorilla very clearly.

2. The SilverBack Gorilla was weighed in at around 500 pounds. It took tons of men to carry the gorilla. This picture was taken for a conservation and these people are actually helping the wildlife. This gorilla was shot dead previously.

3. What I learned in the additional pictures is how the conservation group has helped out Virunga National Park and all that they have done to help gorillas.

4. 



5. Name: Brent Stirton
Born : 1969 Durban South Africa
Education: it does not show where or if Brent Stilton went to college

No comments:

Post a Comment