Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Front Pages Of The World

1. My favorite newspaper front page is the Austin American Statesman. I like this newspaper the best because it is the most eye catching by the title. Even though I could just be used to this type of newspaper I like it the most because it catches my eye.

2. My favorite headline from the newspaper is "Lawmakers consider privatizing foster care." I like this because I think that foster care and helping children is very important.

3. There are 7 stories on the from page of my favorite newspaper.

4. The things that all newspaper covers have in common are a bold title at the top, and then a slightly smaller bold title as the headlines for the major stories in the newspaper. Also, for the most part the title is in a different font than the rest of the writing on the front cover.

5. The things that vary on the front covers of newspapers are the text size, the pictures and the picture size. Some newspapers have drawings instead of pictures as well. Also,  the colors are different on newspapers. As well as the font of the title and sometimes even the rest of the text or headlines throughout the cover of the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment