Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Sensory Overload Warm-Up

I think that the statement from the story is partially true because a lot of people when you ask them what their environment is surrounded by they say my electronics and things like that. I do think it is important though to define your environment by the city and the architecture etc.

I agree with this statement in that many people consider themselves as surrounding themselves by things that they buy and that is how they define their environment.

As an aspiring photographer I would like to capture more photos of architecture and things because it makes me sad that so many people think more of their objects than where they actually live.

2. When I looked through the images on the website I would not want to go take pictures of this market because it is just a bunch of objects that have no meaning.

3. I think being a child of someone who worked at this place would be heavenly. I think that the child would never want to leave.

4. y favorite photo in the article is a picture of the bouncy balls in vibrant colors where everyone is awake except the elderly man who is asleep and I think that this shows objects aren't everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment