Thursday, September 15, 2016

Academics and community Service

1.  I picked the photo of the man standing in science gear and pouring the two different colorful liquids into the beaker.

2. The rule of photography that I see very much in this photo is balance. I see this because there is one beaker in the center and then the man is holding two beakers one on each side which balances everything out.




1. I think I could get photos like the ones I saw today by going into science classrooms while there is a lab going on so I can get the students in action.

2. The classroom I would like to visit and take photos in is Ms. Keyes classroom to get the pictures of students while doing the science lab.

3.  As a photographer I will make sure to get under and on top to get an overhead and under view at different levels and perspectives. As well as try to keep balance and framing and all of the rules in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment