Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Abandones Theme Parks

The theme park I would want to go to is Chippewa Lake Park in Medina County, Ohio. I would like to go to this theme park because there are many roles coasters and things that were there. But, a while after the theme park was abandoned the forest behind and surrounding the park covered all of the roller coasters and the park became part of the forest which I think would be cool to capture. I think this would be interesting to capture because the lighting of all of the plants would be very cool to capture when really it is a theme park.






1. The Grand Hotel - Kupari, Croatia.
2. The lock bridge
3. Danube River 
4. Letters to Juliet Wall
5. in the Bay of Bengal underwater

Image result for wall of keys in italy

I think it would be very fun to document this location of the lock bridge in Paris, France. I think it would be cool because there are so many names and things on the locks and all of the locks are different colors and shapes on a metal fence. I think there are so many different angles and ways that you could capture pictures on this bridge. Also, following many of the rules of photography.

I would need money for round trip flight, money for meals and hotel as well as a DSLR camera. I would just be able to walk to the bridge and take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment