Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Warm-Up

1. As I worked my through these images at the beginning of the pictures I saw the happiness and the joy of the life that they lived and as i scrolled through the pictures they became more sad. The woman began to lose her hair and lose her smile and then slowly looked like it took a toll on her life. Whenever it showed the empty bed and the grave that made me even more sad because it captured her life when she was happy until her death.

2. After reading the quote that the photographer stated, "These photographers not define us, but they are us." I thought after the photographer said this means that her cancer didn't have a say on their love or relationship and this wasn't their whole life and all the conversations and things that they have ever done and said.

3. I do not think I could shoot photos that good if I were in that situation because I would feel too upset to take pictures of the ones that I love who are suffering and I would only want pictures of the person healthy and happy and not to remember the bad way it ended.

4. If I could write Angelo a letter I would tell him that I am sorry for his loss and would ask him how he could capture a moment or time period like that when it was very hard for him to go through it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment